Once you cancel your subscription and your support plan ends, you will still be able to use the Tick Data Suite albeit with some limitations that are thoroughly described in the support article Limitations on licenses with an inactive support plan.
Your support plan will end as per your most recent purchase or subscription charge: even if you cancel ahead of time, you will still get the full support subscription duration.
If at a later time you decide to resume your subscription, an update package is available - don't hesitate to contact support if you need more information about that. Restoring a subscription has an associated reactivation fee of EUR 25 (which makes the initial cost of the monthly restore EUR 34.9, yearly EUR 119.9, lifetime EUR 374.9). It's also worth noting that it is possible to switch to a different subscription (e.g. from monthly to yearly or the other way around) when restoring the subscription. If you have Tick Data Suite v2.2.41 or later installed, you can use the Restore subscription button located in the License tab of the Tick Data Suite support assistant (which you can run from your Start menu).
If you encounter any issue with the procedures described below, please get in touch with us at https://eareview.net/support - we can initiate the cancelation procedure on your behalf.
If you purchased via Verifone (2Checkout/Avangate)
If you have Tick Data Suite v2.2.41 or later installed:
- Run the Tick Data Suite support assistant from your Start menu.
- Navigate to the License tab.
- Click the Cancel subscription button. A browser window will open on the eareview.net website indicating that a confirmation email has been sent to the email address associated with your license.
- Open the inbox of the email address associated with your license and find the cancellation confirmation email.
- Click the link in the email. At this point the cancellation process should be finalized and you should receive a cancellation confirmation email from Verifone.
Online cancellation (for users who prefer this option or for TDS versions 22.40 or below):
- Head to the Verifone MyAccount control panel.
- Type the email address you used for purchasing or the order number (for the initial order or any of the subscription charges).
- You will receive an email message containing a link that you can use to log in. Click this link to open the MyAccount control panel.
- To view your subscriptions, click on the My Products tab and identify your latest Tick Data Suite purchase.
- To cancel the subscription, please use the Stop automatic subscription renewal button. You can stil renew your subscription manually before the expiration date. If the subscription is not renewed, it will automatically be cancelled at the end of the billing cycle.
- If you only wish to update your payment method, please use the Update payment method button.
- If you'd like to view your past subscription charges, you can do so by clicking on Product history.
If you purchased via MyCommerce (Share-it)
Proceed with the following steps:
- Head to the Share-it My account section
- If you don't have your user ID and password already, click the Request Login/Password link. Otherwise please login and proceed to step #5.
- Assuming this was your most recent order at Share-it, select Information regarding your most recent order if prompted and click the Send data button. If it wasn't your most recent order, select Information regarding all user accounts.
- You will receive an email with details about your account, click the link in the step 1 section (Reset your password) then proceed to reset your password and log in to the My account section.
- Once you're logged in to My account, click the Tick Data Suite link in the product list and then click the Manage subscription link to cancel it.
In case you do not see the Manage subscription link, it's possible that you are looking at the wrong Share-it account (an account is created for each order placed, even if it was not paid). In this case go back to step #1 and in step #3 select Information regarding all user accounts then proceed to finding the correct account.
If you purchased via Clickbank
Go through the following steps:
- Find the section named CLICKBANK CUSTOMER SERVICE in the email you received from Clickbank with your original purchase (or one of the emails received with a recurring billing) - you will need to scroll down a bit to get to it.
- Click the URL you see in there (it's something along the lines of http://www.clkbank.com/orderDetail.htm?rcpt=...) and you will land on the Order detail page.
- Find the Get support graphic button in the upper left area and click it.
- Select I would like to cancel my subscription or membership then proceed with selecting a reason and submit the form.
- You will immediately receive a confirmation email from Clickbank and the subscription will be canceled in 24 working hours at which point you will receive another email that informs you about it.
If you can't find a Clickbank email (oftentimes they land in your Spam folder), you can go through the following steps to get the order details page:
- Head to https://www.clkbank.com
- Enter the email address used for your purchase.
- Enter one of the other verification indicators listed on the Order Lookup box. You can use the order number, the last four digits of the card used to purchase, or the zip code (postal code).
- Click the Submit button.
- On the Order Detail page, follow steps 3-5 above.