Please note that once you cancel your subscription and your support plan ends, you will still be able to use the Tick Data Suite but:
- You will no longer be able to update it to new versions that are released after the last date covered by your support plan. To get an idea about what updates are planned, please visit the planned features list. Also, you can take a look at the changelog if interested.
- You won't be able to use it with new MT4 builds that are released after the last date covered by your support plan.
- You will no longer have access to technical support.
- You will no longer be able to use the eareview.net download servers. This means that your Dukascopy downloads will be slower (the mirror will not be used anymore) and you will no longer be able to download at all from tick data sources hosted by eareview.net such as TrueFx, FxOpen and Darwinex.
- Other than the limitations of the previous point, you will still be able to download new tick data (assuming the tick data providers don't change things) and use it with MT4 builds that were released prior to your support plan ending.
It's important to note that your support plan will end 30 days after your last paid subscription fee or after the original purchase even if you cancel ahead of time.
If at a later time you decide to resume your subscription, a $29 update package is available - don't hesitate to contact support if you need more information about that.
If you purchased via MyCommerce (Share-it)
Proceed with the following steps:
- Head to the Share-it My account section
- If you don't have your user ID and password already, click the Request Login/Password link. Otherwise please login and proceed to step #5.
- Assuming this was your most recent order at Share-it, select Information regarding your most recent order if prompted and click the Send data button. If it wasn't your most recent order, select Information regarding all user accounts.
- You will receive an email with details about your account, click the link in the step 1 section (Reset your password) then proceed to reset your password and log in to the My account section.
- Once you're logged in to My account, click the Tick Data Suite link in the product list and then click the Manage subscription link to cancel it.
In case you do not see the Manage subscription link, it's possible that you are looking at the wrong Share-it account (an account is created for each order placed, even if it was not paid). In this case go back to step #1 and in step #3 select Information regarding all user accounts then proceed to finding the correct account.
If you purchased via Clickbank
Go through the following steps:
- Find the section named CLICKBANK CUSTOMER SERVICE in the email you received from Clickbank with your original purchase (or one of the emails received with a recurring billing) - you will need to scroll down a bit to get to it.
- Click the URL you see in there (it's something along the lines of http://www.clkbank.com/orderDetail.htm?rcpt=...) and you will land on the Order detail page.
- Find the Get support graphic button in the upper left area and click it.
- Select I would like to cancel my subscription or membership then proceed with selecting a reason and submit the form.
- You will immediately receive a confirmation email from Clickbank and the subscription will be canceled in 24 working hours at which point you will receive another email that informs you about it.
If you can't find a Clickbank email (oftentimes they land in your Spam folder), you can go through the following steps to get the order details page:
- Head to https://www.clkbank.com
- Enter the email address used for your purchase.
- Enter one of the other verification indicators listed on the Order Lookup box. You can use the order number, the last four digits of the card used to purchase, or the zip code (postal code).
- Click the Submit button.
- On the Order Detail page, follow steps 3-5 above.